It’s as important as ever for you to grow your Facebook page properly, since search engines like Google are now considering how your brand looks based on what content it picks up:
- People tend to focus on non-brand related search terms.
- Brands that are exact matches to Google will return 7 results in SERPS instead of 10.
- Brand managers should tailor properties so that all 7 results is content you control.
- Youtube and G+ profiles rank high, but Facebook is seeing higher ranking lately.
- Google uses Google+ to display knowledge graph information on your brand.